Clinical Supervisor Initial Training – ePortfolio
In order to attend our clinical supervisor training, you must comply with the following:
- You are a Registered Veterinary Nurse or Veterinary Surgeon currently employed by The College of Animal Welfare (CAW) affiliated Training Practice
- Or you are undertaking the training in order to support a CAW student within your practice
- You are undertaking the training in order to support a CAW student within your practice
- Your student is completing the VetSkill Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Companion Animal or Equine)
- Your student is using the ePortfolio platform.
Our clinical supervisor training sessions are offered to those who meet the above criteria and can be undertaken in the form of an attended day course at one of our centres or an online training course; both of which are offered free of charge.
Your information will be checked by a member of our short course team in order for your booking to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email in due course, at least one month prior to the course date if booking in advance.
Requests for the online clinical supervisor training will be processed within seven working days of receiving your application and a confirmation email will be sent, providing access to the online area.
< Back to Clinical Coach information