This full day course aims to provide you with a greater understanding of normal canine behaviour, how problems develop and prevention and treatment strategies for a range of common behaviour problems.
Delegates will look at the following:
- Canine ethology
- The latest on Dominance Theory
- Development of common behaviour problems
- Safe handling and identifying risks
- Prevention of common behaviour problems
- Dealing with common behaviour problems
- Diet and nutraceuticals
- Case studies – Looking at common cases and devising behaviour treatment plans
The course is delivered by Caroline Clark, a RegisteredVeterinary Nurse, ABTC Registered Clinical Animal Behaviourist and Full memberof the APBC.