Dealing with Challenging Canine Behaviour
Time: 6.00 CPD HoursCourse fee: £265CPD category: Animal Care and Behaviour, Veterinary Nursing, Behaviour, General Nursing, Veterinary Surgeon CPD
This full day course aims to provide you with a greater understanding of some of the more challenging canine behaviour problems and how to manage them.
Delegates will look at the following:
- Obsessive compulsive disorders and repetitive behaviours
- Fears and phobias
- Resource guarding & aggression around food
- Aggression between bitches
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Medical disorders and their impact on behaviour
- Prevention and treatment strategies (both medical and holistic)
- Case studies (opportunities to work on behaviour treatment plans for common problem
The course is delivered by Caroline Clark, a RegisteredVeterinary Nurse, ABTC Registered Clinical Animal Behaviourist and Full memberof the APBC.