Our beloved cats are now living longer than ever before and with advances in feline medicine; the size of our ‘elderly cat’ population is increasingly growing.
It is now more important than ever to ensure nurses are providing the best possible care for our elderly feline patients. This course will provide up-to-date and feline friendly knowledge to help you achieve this and will include:
- Introducing the ‘Elderly Cats’ and the importance of keeping a close eye on them
- Tips for establishing a successful Geriatric Clinic
- Common diseases in elderly cats and how they can affect the nursing plan
- Feline friendly nursing tips for the older cat
- Case studies and discussion of common scenarios; how we can make small changes in practice to help make happier, elderly cats!