Practical Endoscopy for Veterinary Nurses
Date: Time: Venue: CAW LeedsCourse fee: £125 with early bird promotion (£265)
15 spaces available. Book now
*The early bird discount is applied at the "Payment" stage of checkoutLecturer: Rob Steer ->
Nurses have a crucial role to play in the endoscopy procedure. Rob Stear, from Burtons, will show you that it is not as scary as you think!
Burtons provide a full range of endoscopy equipment including instruments and accessories, video gastroscopes, rhinoscopes, bronchoscopes and laparoscopes to demonstrate a complete range for practical vet nurse training.
This course will cover the following:
- How to prepare for an endoscopy
- Understand the different types of equipment
- Setting up systems
- Assisting the vet, taking samples
- Instruments and accessories
- The endoscopy bedside procedure
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Storing and maintenance
- Trouble shooting